sábado, 14 de setembro de 2013

My biggest inspiration - Wendy's Lookbook

Oh hi darlings!

I follow loads of blogs on Bloglovin, mostly beauty or fashion blogs. I follow more beauty than fashion blogs, although I relate a lot more with fashion than with beauty. I really like to know things about make-up and skincare, but I don't use much of it. On the other hand, clothes and fashion make me crazy: I LOVE THEM!
My favourite fashion blog is Wendy's Lookbook. There is something about her that makes me really happy and inspired. Every single look she presents in her blog is absolutely perfect. It is an art like I've never seen before! All those pieces are perfectly and flawlessly conjugated, it is like they are made for each other... 
Her style is so classy, elegant and girly, I really love it.
And one more thing: she reuses her pieces, which is amazing!

Sorry for the fangirling moment, but I had to tell someone about her!

This outfit made me drool and of one thing I'm certain: I could never pull this off!

OMG these pumps! Made of fairy dust
yours, Joana

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário