sexta-feira, 6 de setembro de 2013

Contour

Oh hi darlings!

I usually don't contour but is something that I really think is beautiful, taking advantage of the face features and enhance them, it is quite like an art! It looks amazing when it is done properly, like the beautiful Kim Kardashian always does (and she is known by doing it so flawlessly).



To contour you should put bronzer (powder or cream slightly warmer than your complexion, without shimmer) on the hollows of your cheeks and around your face (brown on the image), and put highlight (shimmery light powder or cream) on the high places of your face (white on the image).



These are the products I would like to try, I heard really good reviews about them
Sleek face contour kit in light
Hoola bronzer from benefit
high beam highlighter from benefit
I hope you're having a really nice day!

yours, Joana

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário