domingo, 16 de junho de 2013

Beyoncé!

Oh hi darlings!

I just wanted to share with you something that made me really really happy!

Today I saw this in my newsfeed on facebook, from a magazine, and I quote (but translated it in English)

''The singer was enchanted with the originality of the video that she received from 2 Portuguese fans, where they mimic some of Beyoncé's successes. So much that she even posted it in her official site: 


It all happened after Pepsi brought the 2 Portuguese, Catarina Pereira and Augusto Gonçalves, to Oslo to assist her concert. The fans took the one in a life time chance to be with her backstage to give her the DVD with their preformance, winner of the first place on the Pepsi challenge that brought them there. wow!"

Here is the video, my opinion is a little bit biased but I think it is wonderful!

yours, Joana

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário