sábado, 16 de fevereiro de 2013

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Oh hi darlings!

I watched this film the other day and really enjoyed it! It is an unusual film, very unique and beautiful. It is deep and really makes you think, and it also has lovely sentences that I'm going to quote below. For more information here is a link: The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Image from "http://8tracks.com/dreawesome/the-perks-of-being-a-wallflower-soundtrack"
Some amazing quotes:
  
"So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be."

"We accept the love we think we deserve." 

"Wallflower. you see things you keep quiet about them and you understand."

"I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other." 

 "... and in that moment, I swear we were infinite."



yours, Joana

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário