quinta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2013

Céline handbag dupe / knockoff

Oh hi darlings!

I love to buy things, specially handbags, but I'm not willing to spend much money on them. I really love the Céline handbags but they are very expensive and I don't have that kind of money, so the best option is to find dupes / knockoffs / look-a-likes.

So I was on the DailyLook website and there are lots of handbags inspired on some famous ones!

This one is from DailyLook and retails for 44.99$

And this is the original Céline and here you can see the resemblance


If you prefer the all black one:

From DailyLook
retails for 59.99$
From Céline

I also found a website if you are willing to spend around 300$ for Céline bags (http://www.celinedeal.com) but I don't know if the website is trustworthy.

Best of luck and have a nice day!

yours, Joana

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário