terça-feira, 5 de março de 2013

Essence XXXL shine lipgloss

Oh hi darlings!

The other day I was packing to go to my hometown and I was having a dinner that weekend, so I had to put my essentials in my make-up bag. I was unsure about the way I wanted to look and when I noticed, all essence lipglosses were in the make-up bag... I didn't realize how much I loved them, so I though they were worthy to make a post.

They are really affordable and the quality is really good! They are non-sticky, taste good, hydrate and give amazing shine with a pop of colour!

Here are the colours that I own and swatches:


in Rising Star
in Red Blossom
in Nude Kiss
Swatches in my hand

My lips with Rising Star
My lips with Red Blossom
My lips with Nude Kiss

I really love them and highly recommend them!


yours, Joana

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário